Distinctive Food Recipes:
1 lb. softened butter
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Chervil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Cut French bread loaves.
3. Butter each side, wrap in foil.
4. Cook 7 minutes and serve.
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons vegetable oil sterling
4 cups white wine vinegar
2 pounds granulated sugar
2.5 oz. (weight) Kosher salt
.5 oz. (weight) coarse black pepper
1. In mixing bowl, whip together vegetable and sesame oils.
2. Add white wine vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Whip until sugar is dissolved.
4. Re-whip prior to serving.
2 1/2 pounds of mashed potatoes
2 cloves roasted garlic (see below)
1/4 pound sour cream
2 oz. heated milk
1/2 pound butter
1. Cook potatoes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix together in mixer.
3. Thoroughly whip until creamy and smooth.
Roasted Garlic Procedure:
1. Mix raw garlic cloves with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Spread onto sheet tray and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden brown.
4. Place in food processor and blend until consistency is like paste.
Cosmopolitan - pint filled with ice, garnish
twisted 1 3/4 oz. Tangueray Sterling Vodka,
1/2 oz. Triple Sec, 1/2 oz. Cranberry
Double Oh Seven - swirl & dump 1/4 oz. dry Vermouth
2 1/2 oz. Kettle One vodka, shaken
Razzatini - pint filled with ice, lemon/lime squeeze,
garnish twist, shaken 1 1/4 oz. Stoli Vodka, 1/2 oz. Triple Sec, 1/2 oz. Chambord,
1/2 oz. Sweet & Sour
Sweet Bee - pint filled with ice, middle orange slice,
lemon wedge, lime squeeze 1 1/4 oz. Absolute Citron, 1/2 oz. Triple Sec, 1/4 oz.
orange juice, 1/5 oz. Sweet & Sour
Classic Jensen's - swirl & dump 1/4 oz. dry vermouth,
garnish optional, served up 2 1/2 oz. Bombay Sapphire Gin